TutuApp Android Download
Thanks to the unofficial application store, TutuApp, you’ll be able to download modified, hacked, and free versions of your favorite Android applications
Tech mistake |Although it’s the official store to download Android applications to our smartphone or tablet, Google’s Play Store isn’t the only store from where we can download software and games to our mobile phone. Over the last years, we’ve seen quite a few high-quality alternative stores that are definitely giving the official market of the guys at Mountain View some fierce competition. Amongst the latter, we have to mention this TutuApp that runs on both Google’s mobile operating system and iPhone and iPad thanks to its iOS app.
The best alternative to Aptoide.
Right now you’re probably wondering why would you want to resort to an unofficial store when Google Play can offer you everything you need without downloading APKs from unknown sources and with the security and protection offered by the Californian company. Well, basically because there are applications that simply can’t be found in that store, some of which are clones that imitate and improve the original apps, others are hacked and modified applications and others are free tools that we would usually have to pay for.
What can I download from TutuApp VIP?
Thus, using this program you’ll be able to download modified versions of popular applications such as the following, as well as other hundreds of thousands of apps:
- Spotify++: with improved features and blocked visual and auditive adverts.
- WhatsApp++: with greater privacy options and loads of expanded functions.
- Pokémon GO: the classic augmented reality game but including hacks that you can use without getting banned.
- Clash Royale: a hacked version of Supercell’s greatest hit with endless gems and elixir to defeat your enemies.
- Facebook++: a version of the social network that integrates Messenger so that you don’t have to use both applications separately.
- Instagram++: a mod of the social network in which you can carry out more actions on the photos belonging to other users and even download videos.
But, does this really work? Yes, the app is 100% reliable and works really well, just like any other app store. Just explore the categories available, visit the lists of most downloaded or popular applications or search manually for what you’re looking for. You’ll find detailed descriptions of each application, comments left by other users and photo galleries. However, remember that you’ll end up downloading the APK files of the corresponding apps and that you’ll need to enable the option to install applications from unknown sources. That’s at least until your Android updated to Oreo, in which case the security guidelines of your operating system will change.
With regard to the opinions of the users of this app, some of them point out the security of this software stating that it’s easy for the apps that we download to come along with some kind of malware. You should understand that that’s one of the risks of using this type of application.
By the way, the app is available in several different languages, not only English and Chinese. Remember that to be able to use the app of this alternative store you first have to grant permission to your phone to download APKs from unknown sources.
What’s new in the latest version
- The application’s developers haven’t specified the changes introduced in the latest version, but everything seems to indicate that they’ve simply fixed a few minor bugs.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
The article was originally published here.