Tech mistake |President, United States
REAL TIME NET WORTH
as of 1/10/19
- Donald Trump became the first billionaire president in U.S. history in January 2017.
- The core of his fortune is tied up in a half-dozen buildings in and around midtown Manhattan in New York City, where luxury real estate values have fallen recently.
- Trump also owns golf courses and a winery and has licensed his name to companies around the world.
- He got his start working for his father, Fred, who developed low-cost housing in Brooklyn and Queens.
- Trump tapped his two eldest sons, Don Jr. and Eric, to run the family business while he is in office.
On forbes lists
Forbes 400 2018
Powerful People 2018
Celebrity 100 2013Dropped off in 2014
Source of Wealthtelevision, real estate
ResidenceWashington, District of Columbia
EducationBachelor of Arts/Science, University of Pennsylvania; Fordham University
The article was originally published here.