Tech mistake |#Marketing topics Who is looking for what topics? How does it vary with geography and size of company? What are the top surging marketing keywords at smaller marketing and advertising businesses? Is there any correlation between that and the keywords used by large enterprises? Learn these and more with our latest #MartechAdvisor #QuickTeck #infographic.
Are you curious about what content your advertising and marketing colleagues are consuming most? So were we! MarTech Advisor reached out to the experts at Bombora to help us learn more about the most significantly used keywords by people in the marketing, advertising and related industries.
Who is looking for what topics? How does it vary with geography and size of company? What are the top surging marketing keywords at smaller marketing and advertising businesses? Was there any correlation between that and the keywords used by large enterprises? These were the questions we set ourselves for the 2nd QuickTech Infographic, after the very popular debut, where we explored what companies were driving the growth of Marketing Automation.
Guess what we found? Some not so surprising results and some interesting new data.
- Bombora is a leading provider of B2B demographic, firmographic and intent data
- Over 190 topics/ keywords selected to be representative of ‘marketing’ context were analysed
- A random sample of 2,000 companies each from SMEs and Enterprises in the Advertising & Marketing industry were chosen.
- Both B2B and B2C companies from Advertising & Marketing industry were included
- Advertising & Marketing industry defined as companies that provide advertising, marketing and related services.
- The results were selected based on the topics that had the highest percentage of companies and with a Company Surge™ score greater than 60 (Surge: higher than normal lookup volume on a scale of 100 to 1).
- The Company Surge™ data comparing the content consumption behavior of Enterprise and SMBs is based on ‘Company Size’, ‘Number of employees’ and categorized in the ‘Marketing and Advertising’ industry according to Bombora’s database
The article was originally published here.