Technology articles (or technical articles are they are sometime known) are defined as articles that describe a procedure, give instructions or relay information about a technical product. This can include cell – phones, internet software, computers, mp3 players, DVDs, Blue ray and so on. Anyone who sells such devices online can benefit from posting technology articles to drive traffic to their website. Standard technology articles are available online for free or there are article- writing services available that will customise the technology article you require for your product. If you feel that you can write your own technology article then here are some tips to increase its quality-
1. Understand the technology. If you selling a cell-phone, for example- you need to know more than how to turn it on. You’ll want to invest time in getting to know all the key benefits of this product, what it can do and why it’s worth buying. The more information you know, the easier it will be to word it in your own unique writing style. Plus, when you know all your facts, the reader will trust that you genuinely know the product and assume that they finding out about something worthwhile.
2. Find out what’s hot and what’s not. People who are searching for technology articles or products online will mostly want information on the latest technologies. Talking about video players might not be the best idea in this respect. Keep yourself updated on what is newly available on the market and if possible give the reader new and exciting information on up and coming technology.
3. Use catchy titles. Technology can be boring to the average person plus there is so much technology available online now that it’s hard for the reader to know what to click on first. You must grab their attention from the start using hook-lines such as – “Amazing new 3D screen about to be released.” This creates a need within the reader to find out more and will give you an advantage over the more mundane technology articles out there.
4. Don’t be afraid to use pictures. Where technology is concerned, people like to see visual evidence of what you are describing. Pictures are a great motivator for people to want the product or at least click on your link to find out more. It is just another way to engage the senses and prove to the reader that this product exists. You might also want to give them some links to relevant e-books or other products that you are selling, if they do not commit to one product, they might be more suited to something else.
5. Use relatively easy language in your technology article. There are few people that know the full depth of the technology you are describing so don’t bore them with too much technical jargon. Allow them to feel like they understand what they are reading about, you don’t want them to go away confused and irritated. If you keep it simple whilst showing them that you know what you are talking about, they will be more impressed. The result will be an entertaining and successful technology article to be proud of.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4325717